• Home
  • About Me
  • T.O.S and 2257

    26 Mar 2011
    I acknowledge that all material found on this site is for ENTERTAINMENT ONLY.

    I affirm that am at least 18 years of age.

    I hereby acknowledge that explicit visual, audio and/or textual depictions of male nudity appear on this web site, that I am familiar with materials of this kind, that I am not offended by homosexuality or nude photography, and I am interested in viewing it. I do not find nudity objectionable or offensive. I believe that as an adult I have the right to choose what I see and read, and I am choosing to enter this adult gay website which is for mature persons only. I am fully aware of the laws and community standards of the locality and community to which I am transporting these materials and am solely responsible for my actions.

    I do not reside in a Nation, State, County, or Locality where this material is considered obscene; nor do I live in a Nation, State, County, or Locality where it is illegal to view, possess or distribute such material.

    I am requesting this site for my own non-commercial use in my own private residence.

    I am not a law enforcement official of any jurisdiction, nor am I visiting this site for the purpose of retrieving information which may be shared with legal authorities of any jurisdiction, nor am I visiting material on this site to use against the site operator or any person whomsoever in any conceivable manner.

    I agree that I must not permit any minor to see material found on this site. I agree to keep my computer, account and password safe from access by minors.

    By entering this website, I agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the providers, owners and creators of this website from any and all liability which might arise from the viewing, reading, and general consumption of adult content on this website on the part of myself or on the part of any other persons who may use my hardware, software or security credentials with or without my permission to access this material.

    I acknowledge that all models in all movies featured on this site are over 18 years of age. Pursuant to Title 18, Part I, Chapter 110, ? 2257 of the U.S. Code, all models and actors depicted in products and visuals on this website were over the age of eighteen (18) at the time of creation of said depictions, according to the Custodian of Records at the studio(s) that created said products or visuals. Some of the aforementioned depictions appearing or otherwise contained in or at this site contain visual depictions of sexually explicit conduct made before November 1, 1990, and as such are exempt from the requirements set forth in 18 U.S.C. ? 2257.

    I agree that all visitors and members to this site support the principles of freedom of expression.

    Ich Liebe DICK abides by all applicable laws and regulations regarding sexually explicit material on the Internet.

    I acknowledge that all images, content and files in this site are copyrighted material and re-use requires written consent of copyright owner.

    Spread the Love : Tweet This ! Share On Facebook ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Share On Friend Feed ! Share On MySpace ! Share On Digg ! Share On Reddit ! Share On LinkedIn ! Post To Blogger ! Share On Yahoo Buzz ! Share On Google Buzz ! Share On Google Reader ! Google Bookmark ! Send An Email ! Blog Feed !

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment